Monday, November 21, 2011

Book to Movie: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Let's talk about a field trip: movie release date it Dec 21, 2011

I know the week of Christmas is not the ideal week but I don't know if I'll be able to hold out ladies!!!!!!! The 21st is a Weds but I suspect the theaters will be crazy. Should we wait a week and go on the following friday Dec 30th? Jan 1st Sunday afternoon (New years day)?

Let me know if you have any real interesting in this.

Updated trailer:
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3830160409/

4 comments:

Leenie said...

Check out the new " Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" trailer, it got me excited to see the movies.

The original Swedish films are available on Netflix

Carla said...

I could for Friday 12/30...after 8ish

Leenie said...

Friday Dec 30th works for me....who else has interest? if not maybe the Jersey Girls will go on thier own and the NYC ckicks can get together.

Leenie said...

I had a chance to see this movie over the holiday and really enjoyed it, if you haven't been able to go see it you really should try to get out and see it really well done movie.