Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book to Movie: Water for Elephants

Sara Gruen's "Water for Elephants" was on the New York Times best seller list. Although we didn't read this book in our book club some of you as I may have read it. If you have and would be interested in seeing it as a group lets discuss. Given the Holiday's and some up coming travel I would guess we could plan to go the last week in April/ 1st week in May.

Trailer link is below, movie release date is April 22nd, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz455--bNEI

3 comments:

Jessikita said...

ooooohhhh book club field trip! I'm in!

I am out of town on April 22nd, maybe the following Friday, April 29th?

Leenie said...

April 29th works for me after work, I'll see if it's playing at the AMC downtown across the street from my job. Janet might be reading the book before the movie comes out and joining us.

Leenie said...

We will be going to see "Water for Elephants" tomorrow Friday April 29th at 7:10pm at AMC Loews Movie Theater 312W 34th street, New York, NY.

If you've read the book or not all are welcome.