Thursday, June 7, 2012

Book to Movie: 50 Shades of Grey

Although this wasn’t a bookclub book, it was suggested and I know many of us have read/ are reading the books.
I don’t know what rating it’s going to get or if it will play in theaters or on cimimax after dark but it’s coming to the big screen ladies.
E.L. James spoke to women at a conference in Westchester, New York May 11 about her inspiration for ‘Fifty Shades of Grey,’ the upcoming film adaptation and the research behind the raunchy S&M sex scenes!
“I’m very concerned about how it will translate onto screen,” E.L. said at the conference.
Even though the film will be tasteful, it wouldn’t be complete without some of the story’s controversial S&M scenes, which the author tried to make as realistic as possible.“I talked to a couple people into S&M to do research on the book,” she said. “I also talked to an online guy, who was a submissive.
Interesting….. keep you posted

No comments: